We’re happy to announce that our new Android app is available now.
Click image for larger image.
You can now see step activity and percent of goals completed, view and share badges earned, and log calories. That’s right – anytime, anywhere, on the go. You’ll also be able to see how you and your buddies stack up beside each other (click on Account -> Buddies).
Our new app puts these tools and more right in the palm of your hand. Simply log-in using your Walkingspree credentials to not only start measuring and tracking health goals, but also improve them.
You can download the Android App on Google Play (updated as of March 2, 2015) and the iPhone App on the App store (updated as of February 2015).
The Walkingspree mobile app provides an all-inclusive approach to living a healthy lifestyle, tracking not only activity but also food / calories consumed and biometrics through INSPIRE, Walkingspree’s activity tracker. INSPIRE monitors your movement as you go about your day-to-day tasks, activities and workouts while the app displays personal data.
– Set daily step goals and track your progress over time.
– Quickly view progress toward personal and program goal with both steps taken and percent of goal completed.
– Sync your Walkingspree INSPIRE device directly with your Android App. No computer required!
– Track food and calories consumed while on the go. Our database contains 65,000 food and restaurant items plus 7,000 recipes. Sort food into meals, and monitor calories burned versus calories consumed.
– Visual activity statistics broken down by day, week, month, quarter and year, or through a chosen date range.
– See badges earned and the next badge to reach in each category, ranging from activity, nutrition, prestige, social and weight loss.
– View your buddies stats and compare with your own.