Walkingspree’s mission is to change sedentary lifestyle to active! We continue to adapt, change, and improve to deliver on our mission. Walkingspree has exciting updates and changes that will be effective August 1st. These changes will include the expansion of step tracking devices, enhancements of web and mobile platforms, as well improved services we are providing.
Expansion of step tracking devices
• Walkingspree is adapting quickly to the wearable technology boom in the marketplace to help promote wellness initiatives at the workplace. Walkingspree can allow members to connect many popular devices to our Walkingspree platform while maintaining the integrity of validated step data for wellness programs. Walkingspree will be capable to pull data from devices such as; Apple Watch, Fitbit models, Garmin models, LG models, Withings, Jawbone and many others.
• Walkingspree is now able to pull step and calories data from smartphone health apps such as Apple iPhone Health, Samsung Galaxy SHealth, and generic Google Fit app for other Android devices. Members can use multiple tracking options with flexibility to utilize a different device or smart phone on any given day. Our own Walkingspree Inspire model is continuously improved and very affordable at its under $50 price point. The current fault rate at less than 2% is well below industry standards.
Web & Mobile platforms
• We are dramatically improving the look and feel of our member website and Walkingspree mobile app.
• We are eliminating the computer as a must-have for initial setup and simplifying the activation process. Members will be able to register to Walkingspree and upload data using a smartphone.
• We have the ability to create special mobile apps along with branding for a clients private program.
• An online shopping cart has been implemented for clients to allow their members to purchase any Fitbit model with their preferred size and color at a discount. Walkingspree has the ability to customize this shopping cart with attractive discounts. We continue to manage all fulfillment headaches with home delivery and workplace delivery options of your2. We are hiring more customer service staff and implementing measurements for performance. Now, we have a mandate to response to tickets within 24 hours and resolve 95% within 48 hours.
• For SMB’s, we are defining our program and services that we deliver to our customer segments to improve efficiency and value. For SMB clients, four standard challenges will be provided per year. An Account Manager will reach out to you to explain your program and upgrade options.
• For large clients, Account Managers role is expanding to work with you to plan wellness initiatives, maximize enrollment and to maintain engagement. They will contact you in August/September to establish goals and make enhancements to deliver an engaging Walkingspree program for 2016 benefits year.
• For 1000+ member clients, we are introducing a new level of service called “Concierge Service” at no additional cost to key clients such as your company. In addition to delivering a private custom solution, we will ensure all our service delivery components such as Account Management, Customer Service and fulfillment are integrated to deliver a successful wellness solution. Furthermore, Account Managers role is expanding to work with you to plan wellness initiatives, maximize enrollment and to maintain engagement. They will contact you in August/September to establish goals and make enhancements to deliver an engaging Walkingspree program for 2016 benefits year.
These exciting changes will allow us to deliver a successful wellness program to serve your needs for years to come.