Our Walkingspree programs are built on research which shows that walking improves health in many ways.
- Heart Disease – 50% reduction in risk by walking 30 minutes a day
- Cancer – walking reduces mortality by 50% for women with breast cancer
- Diabetes – 58% reduction in risk with walking and good nutrition
In our 12 years in business we have racked up some pretty impressive numbers!
- 300 billion steps have been taken by Walkingspree members
- 48% more steps taken over the average American by Walkingspree members
- 4.54 stars is how our customers rate the Walkingspree Mobile App
- 98% Support Satisfaction is reported by our clients
Effectively Increase ROI / VOI
When employees move, it results in measurable improved health, which lowers health costs.
- Walkingspree has helped employees make the healthy choice, the easy choice.
- When employees are health and happy, they are more productive in and out of work.
- Employee Wellbeing is improved which results in lower health costs.
The walkingspree platform allows you to use your own wearable device or mobile phone to collect your step data, with the ability to interact with Apple Health or Google Fit. Participants can use a mobile app or website to track their steps. The walkingspree platform also generates reports and analytics for wellness program mangers, so you can keep your finger on the pulse of your organization.
Pick the program for you based on the size of your company and your needs
The Flex Business Program is best for organizations with fewer than 500 employees, and provides a turnkey self-service solution with monthly billing and no contract.
Game On! is for organizations with more than 500 employees who want to run a fun and engaging 3 month fully customized challenge with dedicated wellness team support.
Healthier You! is for organizations with more than 500 employees and is our lifestyle improvement program aimed to provide ongoing engagement and reduce health care costs over time.
Work with us
Walkingspree works with a range of clients beyond corporations, including Health Insurance Providers, Brokers, other Wellness companies, and Investors
What’s Happening at Walkingspree
Walkingspree continues to improve and expand program offerings, read the latest here.
Walkingspree CEO, Hiran Perera, is heavily involved in the San Antonio health and wellness community. He is a member of
Start Your Free Consultation
Talk to a friendly Walkingspree sales person today to explore how we can move your company towards wellness.